We are pleased to offer this four double bedroom semi detached house close the Welsh Harp and nature reserve and is within easy reach of West Hendon Broadway, Brent Cross and Hendon Central. The property has a kitchen with eat in area, through lounge...
Spacious second floor two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment in this popular modern development with underground parking and use of the gym and communal gardens. Available from 30th of October 2021. The property is offered furnished or part furn...
Fee Information for Tenants The asking rent does not include tenant fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, following upfront fees may apply:
Fees on Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs):
• Payment on variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy £50.00 including VAT or the reasonable costs of the person to whom the payment is to be made in respect of the variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy
• Payment on termination of a tenancy – the tenant will be required to make a payment for an early termination (surrender) of the tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request. The payment amount will vary depending on the termination.
• Loss of a key or other security device – the tenant will be liable for the reasonable costs that the landlord or agent has incurred as a result of the tenant losing a key(s) or security device(s).
Fees on All Non-Assured Shorthold Tenancies:
• Admin fee of £240.00 (inclusive of VAT) per person (including guarantors)
• Tenancy amendments and alterations, where changes to deposit protection is also required £150.00 (inclusive of VAT) per tenancy
• Tenancy inventory (either check in or check out) upwards from £120.00 (price indicated is for a one bedroom apartment, inclusive of VAT)
• Missed inspection appointments £50.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Separate individual credit checks (where needed) from £30.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Tenancy amendments and alterations £100.00 (inclusive of VAT) per tenancy