Our office is now open. We will however be strictly adhering to all government safety guidance:
- Face coverings must be worn.
- A maximum of 2 adults at a time.
- 2 metre social distancing to be observed at all times.
Please only visit the office though if absolutely necessary. We will be available to deal with most enquiries via phone or email.Viewings:
If any member of either the household being viewed, or the household undertaking a viewing is showing symptoms of coronavirus or is self-isolating, then a physical viewing should be delayed. All viewings should take place by appointment and only involve members of a single household.
- We encourage you to search online wherever possible. Initial viewings should be done virtually wherever this is possible and physical viewings should only be conducted where buyers are seriously considering making an offer on a property.
- Viewings will be conducted by appointment only and no open house viewings will take place.
- If your property is being viewed, you should open all the internal doors prior to the viewing, and allow access to handwashing facilities and ideally separate towels/paper towels.
- As most people choose to do, we encourage that you vacate your property whilst viewings are taking place in order to minimise your contact with those not in your household.
- When viewing a property, all parties should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces where possible. We will ask you to restrict the number of people who accompany you on a viewing so that social distancing can be practised, and only those in your immediate household should be there.
- Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner should ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as
We will continue to offer video market appraisals and will now be available to value properties with physical inspection, whilst observing 2 metre social distancing guidelines, and wearing face coverings.
Before we visit, we would ask that the property is well ventilated. We will not touch anything inside the property unless absolutely necessary
We are here to help and assist as best as we can, and should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe and well