Fee Information for Tenants
The asking rent does not include tenant fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, following upfront fees may apply:Fees on Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs):
Fees on All Non-Assured Shorthold Tenancies:
- Payment on variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy £50.00 including VAT or the reasonable costs of the person to whom the payment is to be made in respect of the variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy
- Payment on termination of a tenancy – the tenant will be required to make a payment for an early termination (surrender) of the tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request. The payment amount will vary depending on the termination.
- Loss of a key or other security device – the tenant will be liable for the reasonable costs that the landlord or agent has incurred as a result of the tenant losing a key(s) or security device(s).
- Admin fee of £240.00 (inclusive of VAT) per person (including guarantors)
- Tenancy amendments and alterations, where changes to deposit protection is also required £150.00 (inclusive of VAT) per tenancy
- Tenancy inventory (either check in or check out) upwards from £120.00 (price indicated is for a one bedroom apartment, inclusive of VAT)
- Missed inspection appointments £50.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Separate individual credit checks (where needed) from £30.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Tenancy amendments and alterations £100.00 (inclusive of VAT) per tenancy